We are a renowned education consulting workshop located at the heart of central Shanghai. We are now seeking a number of experienced and enthusiastic tutors to deliver various lessons to students who are planning to study abroad or improve their English. The aim is to improve students' language skills, academic skills, thinking skills and soft skills to smooth their school and college application process in future. The lessons will be conducted online or face-to-face.
WORK ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching can be conducted remotely.
- Be able to teach at least one area(subjects) from the following list
- English language: ESL, EAL, EFL, General English, Conversational English, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, etc.
- English Literature
- Standardized tests for school application such as TOEFL iBT/Junior, IELTS, SSAT, SAT, IELTS
- International Curriculum, such as IB (Diploma, MYP, PYP), British National Curriculum (KS 1-5, or specific A-level/GCSE subjects), American Standard Core Curriculum (K12, AP or other specific subjects) and other equivalent qualifications
- All kinds of academic courses for students of different ages, including but not limited to: Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, History, Critical Thinking, Biology, Creative Writing, Coding & Programming, Economics, Business, Geography, Arts, Music, etc.
- Other popular languages, such as French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.
- Soft skills and extra curriculums, such as urban farming, ICT, coding & programming, critical thinking, public speaking, art & design, etc.
- Provide teaching in English (or bilingual in English and Mandarin), make records of the class progress and produce regular reports to students and parents.
- Teach 1 on 1 class or group class of 3-6 students upon a regular basis
- Sometimes require to meet clients directly for their requirement to make customized study plans for students, regularly review plans and make reasonable adjustments
- Assign homework, and provide sound feedback for students' improvement.
- Communicate with students and parents
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary which is 20% higher than the market average (Salary will also be based on teaching experience and academic backgrounds)
- Perfect office locations near People’s Square in central Shanghai.
- Passionate about education, decent and professional
- Eager to learn and keen to further career in education industry
- Familiar with the corresponding curriculum and courses, and obtain extraordinary results in the applied course(s) (or other proof of the capability of teaching)
- Have excellent communication skills, sense of responsibility and organisational skills
- Have good learning abilities and analytical skills, and focus on remodelling the students' learning habits
- Candidates who plan to stay in China for more than 1 year are preferred
- Candidates who are experienced in teaching Chinese students are preferred
- Native English speakers are preferred
- Candidates with years of teaching experience are preferred.
- Ballet Dance Teacher Needed China
- Key Account Manager In ShenZhen
- Maths & English Teacher In Wuxi, Jiangsu Province and Beijing China
- International kindergarten teacher in Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Greeting from China: Foreign Teacher Position Available!
- ESL teachers in Changsha, Hunan, China
- Native English teachers wanted in Beijing
- TESOL/TEFL Teacher wanted in Jilin China
- HOME BASED PART TIME ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER (15-30USD/H)
- Online ESL English Teacher
- ESL teacher is needed in Suzhou and Shanghai
- Chef De Cuisine
- Subject Tutor/ English Tutor
- Video Marketing ShenZhen China
- Lighting Designer In GuangZhou China